AUTHOR: Knitti-me TITLE: DATE: 3:13:00 PM ----- BODY:
I had a most excellent Mother's Day Weekend. We had just refinanced our house and were able to get a "cash out", so after paying all the bills, we went shopping! Oh heavenly day, we bought a new bed with all the accessories. My Mother's Day nap was quite glorious. We also purchased a patio table and six chair set, with umbrella. Finally got rid of those cheesy molded plastic chairs and table. We were also able to pick up a hardly-used above-ground pool (15' across by 4' deep) with pump, filter and all for $30.00 at a yard sale around the corner! Had fun getting that all set up yesterday. Of course we had to go out and stock up on goggles, floatation devises, super soakers, floating basket ball hoop, etc. We will become quite the party house this summer. And, of course, I bought yarn!!! The Berroco Zen for the Sprout Pattern on knitty.com hasn't arrived yet (back ordered). But, the rest of my order arrived just a minute ago. I just got some very fun Adriafil Stars in bright neon green to make a hat and scarf set for my daughter, and some beautiful Trendsetter Dune #64 (Rose-Wine-Peach). During the Survivor Finale Sunday night, I was able to finish the Right Front on the Flyaway Summer Jacket. Will begin Left Front tonight. Oh my gosh, it's past time to pick up the kids. Gotta run...
--------