AUTHOR: Knitti-me TITLE: DATE: 5:36:00 PM ----- BODY:
Well I updated to blogspot Plus, so I have photo imaging capability; however, I can't seem to get the !@#$%^&* thing to work! Anyway, I'm trying to load the blogger help pages, and they are taking their own sweet time... On the knitting front: I finished the vanilla bean hat, in fuchsia, last night and got the thumbs-up from my knitting buddy at work ("She likes it, hey Mikey!"). Will start on the matching scarf at some point in the future. I may have to purchase additional Dune. News alert! I just got a wonder package delivered to work. I ordered some of Ironstone's Island Cotton to knit this summer jacket. I'm going to start on it was soon as I get home tonight. May have to swing by Blockbuster for a movie to knit by. Have a great weekend All.
--------