AUTHOR: Knitti-me TITLE: DATE: 7:33:00 PM ----- BODY:
Well, never say never. I am going to succeed and make myself some knitwear and beat the Sweater Curse. Because the Berroco Zen to knit this "Sprout" pattern from knitty.com had been backordered for over a month, I went on-line and actually found some Zen on clearance (therefore in stock) and it was shipped out the same day. I got the package yesterday and began knitting last night. I got about three inches done on the back. Although, the clearance Zen was not my first choice (kind of a celery color), I realized that it will match a skirt in my closet that I don't wear because I don't have a top to match! Funny how things work out. Anyway, I'm thinking of canceling the back ordered Zen, we'll see. I'm finding myself a bit "blogged down" because my home computer bit the dust about a year and half ago and has been sitting in my garage ever since. So, here I am stuck covertly blogging away at work and unable to show pictures of works in progress or more recent finished projects. I still take pictures with the old conventional camera and hav the photos put on disk, thereby waiting four or five months before the roll is used up only to discover the photo didn't turn out! Such is life for the "digitally challenged."
--------