DATE: 3:30:00 PM
1.Sock yarn, pattern, and teeny tiny dpns for my first foray into sock knitting (wish me luck).
2. Nice big novelty yarn, mohair, and chunky needles for shawl project.
3. 100% natural wool yarn, 50 packets of Kool Aid and “How To” instructions for dyeing yarn for family craft project.
4. Extra needles for daughter’s fledgling interest in the art of knitting.
1. The Secret Life of Bees by Sue Monk Kidd. Part of the Knitting Bloggers Reading Group.
2. Why A.D.H.D. Doesn’t Mean Disaster, by Sanberg & Passno. For encouragement and inspiration in helping son succeed.
3. The Bible, by God. For spiritual renewal.
3. Mosquito repellant.
5. Tourist info on local attractions including LYS.
6. Spending $$.
That should about do it. See you in a week. In the meantime, I’ll leave you with this...