AUTHOR: Knitti-me TITLE: DATE: 4:26:00 PM ----- BODY:
Well, the Ice Princess Boa is done! It was sold even before it got off the needles. I was knitting away on the boa at the kids play rehearsal on Sunday and one of the moms asked, "What are you going to do with the scarf when it's complete?" I replied that it would be sold. "To anyone in particular?" she asked? I said, "No." And she said "Sold!" So I left with $70 bucks in my hot little hand. I will get pics before the boa is wrapped in tissue and delivered to it's recipient. I have mentioned this before, but I plan on going to Nicaragua for about two weeks in January or February to do some charity work and sightseeing. I am selling my hand-knit items to help raise money for the venture. I'm going to scrub the multi-directional scarf. I like the colors, but am not happy with the "feel" of it. It's not cozy. So to the ripping pond it will go. I've been pondering how a pillow or bolster would look in this multi-directional pattern. Until next time...
--------