AUTHOR: Knitti-me TITLE: DATE: 1:57:00 PM ----- BODY:
Works in Progress Here are a few pix of my current works in progress. First up we have the buttonhole scarf knitted in Tahki's Viva yarn in the Rio colorway. I have since finished this scarf and will be starting the matching hat. Next is the multi-directional scarf knitted in an Ironstone wool. The purple in the photo shows more blue than it really is. And here is the Wave/Shell Stole I'm working on for Rachael's knit-a-long. I am really enjoying this project (after the false start that is). I am currently on the fifth pattern repeat of the 16 row pattern; so I have completed about double what is shown in the picture. And finally, another boa is in the works. I have substituted the Colinette Isis yarn for the Fandango. Fandango is a 100% cotton chenille whereas the Isis is 100% viscose chenille. Of course the chenille is paired with Colinette's yummy mohair. This boa has been dubbed the Ice Queen Boa. The name was suggested by my co-worker who is a fledgling knitter and just got her yarn in the mail to start a Booga Bag. Let's all send her happy knitting vibes... P.S. That's Pinky from Pinky and the Brain poking out from under the seat cushion. "So what are we going to do today Brain?" "What we do everyday Pinky. We're going to take over the world!"
--------