AUTHOR: Knitti-me TITLE: DATE: 11:49:00 AM ----- BODY:
IT'S MY BIRTHDAY! And here I am realizing I am one step closer to 40. Yes folks, I'm 39 today. I recieved a wonderful e-card from my sister with the following notation: "Happy birthday to my precious "REE"!! May you float through this special day on clouds of love and special wishes from all those dear to you. You are one in a million and I thank God for blessing me with the sister I had prayed for all those years! Can you feel the love in your circle of life?? Enjoy your Day! All my love, Vicki. "P.S. Don't trouble yourself with listening for the step of the UPS man on the stair...He is not coming for you! My sincere apologies for the lapse of protocol this year...Please feel free to visit me in the (mental) hospital. Your presence at my bedside will be most soothing." No, she hasn't been committed yet. On the knitting front I am manically knitting away on last minute boutique scarves and boas. Here are the scarves thus far. Here I am in a less manic moment modeling my Shape It! scarf from Sally Melville's The Knit Stitch. I'll leave you today with a pressie pic. It's actually badcat Karin's b-day gift (psst, her birthday is on Monday, go by and say "hi!").
--------