DATE: 4:38:00 PM
This may seem petty or inconsequential to some, but I feel the need to put it out there. Public Restroom Etiquette! Here are some pet peeves of mine.
* When there is a whole line of empty stalls and someone takes the one right next to yours.
* People who don’t use the toilet seat paper covers.
* People who don’t wash their hands after using the toilet (eeewww).
* Pubic hair on the toilet seat (double eeewww!).
* Pee splatter on the toilet seat (triple eeewww!).
* People who take a perfunctory swipe under the water facet and shake their hands dry (no soap!).
* People who open the restroom door with wet hands.
* People who splatter the whole counter when using the sink (we’ll at least they’re washing their hands) but don’t wipe it up.
* People who talk on their cell phones while doing the doo.
* I don’t know about you, but I always feel uncomfortable holding a conversation with a co-worker while sitting on the pot (of course this doesn’t count in your own home; I can talk farts with the best of them!).
* One of the women in the office across the hall always hangs a plastic grocery bag with her sanitary products on the knob of the sanitary product dispenser. Some months she even stacks them precariously on top of the dispenser. Folks, this is a PUBLIC restroom.
Well now that I got that off my chest, I have to go down the hall.