AUTHOR: Knitti-me TITLE: DATE: 8:47:00 PM ----- BODY:
You know what a house refinance means? A home computer system (among other things)!!!! Yes, knitti-me is now wired for sight and sound. No more covertly blogging from work - woo hoo!! I am going to have to trade in this slow dial up with DSL though. Look what the mail carrier brought me! It's some beaded row counters made by the lovely Bron. Pretty, yet practical - that's the way I like it. Please excuse the blurry photo. I've also been knitting off and on. After the craft show and Christmas push, I've been taking a bit of a break. However, here is what I call my "Cold Mountain" scarf. I knitted this scarf while at the cinema; I went into the movie with a pair of needles and a ball of wool and came out with this great scarf! I've also fallen off the yarn diet wagon big time - but more on that later...
--------