DATE: 3:59:00 PM
This questionnaire has been going around my church email list and I thought I would use it as today's blogging filler. I suppose if someone was up to stealing my identity, there is plenty of information below; however, I should warn you that I have horrible credit and no money to speak of.
How much do we actually know about our friends? This is a questionnaire to get to know your friends better.
1. What time is it? 3:20 p.m.
2. Name as it appears on birth certificate: Sarah Marie Niles
3. Nicknames: "Ree," "Scrapula"
4. Number of candles on your last birthday cake: 39
5. Pets: 1 Dog, 2 Cats, 3 Lizzards, 1 Rabbit, 2 Kids, 1 Husband
6. Natural hair color: Brown
7. Piercing: three
8. Eye color: Brown
9. Hometowns: San Francisco
10. Town/City you live in: Sacramento
11. Favorite foods: Oh, there's so many...
12. Ever been to Africa? Not yet, but my father has.
13. Ever been toilet papering? Don't think so.
14. Love someone so much it made you cry? YES!
15. Been in a car accident? No.
16. Croutons or bacon bits? Croutons over bacon bits, real crumbled bacon over croutons.
17. Favorite day of the week: Saturday morning
18. Favorite restaurants: Mikuni's, Spaghetti Factory, Fat's Asia Bistro, Applebees, The SunFlower.
19. Favorite flower: Nothing in particular. I like fragrant flowers such as honeysuckle and citrus blossoms - severely allergic, but it's worth the few weeks of discomfort (I think).
20. Favorite sport to watch: Husband is not a big sport addict (thank God), but as long as I have my knitting, I can sit through any game.
21. Favorite drink: Diet Coke!
22. Favorite ice cream flavor: Today it's Ben & Jerry's Cherries Garcia.
23. Disney or Warner Bros? Classic Warner Bros.
24. Favorite fast food restaurant? In N Out Burger
25. What color is your bedroom carpet? Dirty.
26. How many times did you fail your driver's test? None
27. Before this one, (from) whom did you get your last e-mail? My Mother.
28. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? If I had a credit card to max out, it would be Rumplestilskins - the yarn store!
29. What do you do most often when you are bored. Read, knit.
30. Bedtime? Between 11:00 p.m. and midnight, sometimes 1:00 a.m.
31. Who will respond to this email the quickest? The FBI
32. Who is the person you sent this to that is least likely to respond? Arnold Schwarzenegger.
33. Favorite TV shows? Right now - Survivor, American Idol (I know, frivilous) CSI, Law & Order.
34. Last person you went out to dinner with? Does breakfast count? Graeme.
35. Ford or Chevy? Whatever gets me from point A to point B
36. What are you listening to right now? My co-worker's rap music in the next cubicle.
37. What is your favorite color? Autumn colors.
39. How many tattoos do you have? Considering obtaining one (gasp!).
40. Time you finished this email? 3:36 p.m.