AUTHOR: Knitti-me TITLE: DATE: 7:16:00 PM ----- BODY:
Knitting Progress? Shapely T None. Ripping back requires my full attention so I need to find a pocket of uninterrupted time to concentrate or I might as well just start over. Monet Skies Scarf She is nonexistent. I made a mistake and tried to rip back (mohair ripping is messy) and ended up scratching. I may start again. I love the color and pattern; the wool is nice too if I don't have to rip back. French Market Bag Moving along. This is the only project that has made any progress (due to kids basketball game=knitting in the stands). I'm about 7 inches up the side (the pattern calls for 8, but I want to make my bag a bit deeper and may knit to 9 or 10 inches). However, I'm just about out of blue yarn. Not sure what I'll do. Stay tuned. From the Ally Archives Here's an Ally Action Shot. She's manically rubbing her face and back all over the sofa. Gotta love her...
--------