AUTHOR: Knitti-me TITLE: DATE: 6:48:00 PM ----- BODY:
Lookie, look, look at what my Secret Knit Pal made for me!!!! Buttons for knitti-ME! I love that she used my manic self-portrait for one button (this reminds me that I can never take myself too seriously). I was having a drink when I opened my Secret Pal's email and nearly spewed Diet Coke all over the keyboard I was laughing so hard. Now I just have to figure out how to incorporate the buttons on my sidebar. Any blogspot users out there know the secret? Thank you Secret Knit Pal! ~~~ I suppose you want to see progress on Marilyn, well here she is in all her seamed glory. I am anxiously waiting to pick up stitches around the neck and start the collar; however, my mom came into town and I haven't had much time between her and work, church and family. "I having the shakes man, I need a knitting fix."
--------