AUTHOR: Knitti-me TITLE: DATE: 1:26:00 PM ----- BODY:
Looks like some knitting bloggers took the knitti-me challenge (see March 23rd post)! First up we have Whimworx (on her March 25th post) with her mischievious smile and cute Maia too. And then we have Cylynne (on her April 3rd post) with her wacky self-portrait... and her "come here big boy" portrait. And then there's Bron (see her April 6th post) with her, "I've got a secret and I'm not telling" self-portrait... and then a most compelling portrait that makes me think of "calm waters run deep." I know I've forgotten someone. Please comment or email me (marieedmondson at yahoo dot com) so I can post your pics here too. ~~~ I hope to post again tonight and show you some progress pixs and also showcase some adorable quilted slippers my friend made. Until then...
--------