AUTHOR: Knitti-me TITLE: DATE: 8:16:00 AM ----- BODY:
A UFO has landed! Last night I actually dived into my UFO pile and pulled out this vest. This vest had been stewing in there for over a year! All that was needed to finish her up was the shoulder seams sewn, ends woven in, and buttons and button loops attached. Talk about procrastination! And to think, I could have had a beautiful vest to wear all winter. The pattern is from Knitter's Fall 2002 issue. Knit in Colinette's Point Five thick/thin wool in the Morocco colorway. ~~~ Name that Monster contest update. I've been getting a few guesses and all of them have been good and even produced laugh out loud moments, but nobody is even near the mark. I have yarn in my embarrassing large stash that I want to give away! So I'll give you a hint. A decade. The 1960's. There is also an oblique reference to the specific show on my Finished Objects page. Good luck!
--------