AUTHOR: Knitti-me TITLE: DATE: 11:10:00 AM ----- BODY:
I can live with Kinky, Naughty and Insane but Masculine? I would think Marvelous, Musical, or even Mule-headed would work better. Ah, it's just a stoopid quiz anyway.
KKinky
NNaughty
IInsane
TTalented
TTender
IImportant
-
MMasculine
EEnjoyable

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com ~~~ Just coming up for a quick breath of air before diving into my INSANE (see "I" above) weekend! I have been knitting, believe it or not. The wool to finish up the French Market Bag finally arrived and I was hoping to have it finished and felted today for my friend's birthday. Alas, she will have to wait until Tuesday. I was able to finish up the last of the knitting during lunch today, but I still need to Kitchener stitch up the handles and felt. I've also been throwing together some quickie projects to add to the craft fair. One of my vendors backed out (boo hoo)! She was a custom jewelry maker. Looks like I'll have to shake the bushes a bit more to see if I can get someone else.
--------