AUTHOR: Knitti-me TITLE: DATE: 7:19:00 PM ----- BODY:
May is my blog-iversary month. It's hard to believe I have been blogging for a year now! I began lurking around the knitting blogs last March or April a year ago and took my first baby blogging steps in May. I can remember first reading about the Maryland Sheep & Wool festival. Back then I couldn't understand the fanaticism surrounding this event, but now I do! Not being able to make the pilgrimage to Maryland, I did travel to the Dixon Lamb Festival last July and to Stitches West in February. I also remember Wendy loosing precious Izzy and then adopting Lucy the Magnificent. Oh, and don't forget Damsel, the kitty Geane found in the engine of a car and nursed back to health. And I would be remiss to not mention Jerry's wonderful kitty bios. What about the charity knitting? Wendy's Mouse-a-Thon and the Critter Knitters Knit-a-Thon with Liz over at Crafty B (still on-going). And the very special Knitbloggers Knitting Basket Project. We watched as Rob and Matt quit their jobs and dared to live out their fibery fantasies by setting up shop. It's a wonderful community, knit bloggers, and I am proud to be a part of it. Knit ON!
--------