AUTHOR: Knitti-me TITLE: DATE: 9:07:00 PM ----- BODY:
It's the Bluesy Scrappy Poncho! Here I am doing the "Rachael" pose. I have really enjoyed the Scrap-a-Long. I still have a bag full of scraps, but I may put them away for awhile. Thanks Larissa for hosting this fun and inventive "a-long." ~~~ WIP's Here are a couple of works-in-progress. This is the first row of the crochet Flower Power Poncho. I originally started the poncho in Brushstrokes Cotton, but I found the thick/thin quality of the yarn not very conducive to this pattern. So I took a trip to my LYS and found a nice chunky cotton; Classic Elite Yarn's Rockland Cotton in a rich teal. And here is a fun scarf knit from one skein of Crystal Palace Splash and one skein of Muench Yarn's Cleo. ~~~ From the Ally Archives- Here she is sporting her summer "pixie" cut.
--------