AUTHOR: Knitti-me TITLE: DATE: 1:00:00 PM ----- BODY:
Just Because... A - Age: 39 B - Band listening to right now: B52's, "Love Shack" C - Career future: Insurance Underwriter or Broker? D - Dad's name: Ralph E - Easiest person to talk to: I don't know. F - Favorite song: "Jesus Blood Never Fails" by Delirious G - Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms: Sour Gummy Worms if that was the only choice. H - Hometown: San Francisco, California. I - Instruments: Have, at some point in my life, played the guitar and piano abysmally. Now I just sing or play the radio. J - Job: Account Manager for Life Insurance K - Kids: 1 boy, 1 girl. L - Longest car ride ever: My trip to the looney bin. M - Mom's name: Sarah Thedaev N - Number of people you slept with: I'm not saying. P - Phobia[s]: standing in the deep end of an empty pool freaks me out. Q - Quote: Today it's "Damned if you do, damned if you don't." R - Reason to smile: It's a beautiful day today. S - Song you sang last: "My Glorious" by Delirious T - Time you wake up: 7:00 a.m. U - Unknown fact about me: I can do the Vulcan "live long and prosper" symbol with my toes. V - Vegetable you hate: Cooked carrots. W - Worst habit: avoidance. X - X-rays you've had: dental. Y - Yummy food: YES! give me more.... Z - Zodiac sign: Not a follower of astrology, but I'm a December baby. ~~~ Knitting * I finished the Bluesy Scrappy Poncho. Photos soon. * Shapely T is still stalled (send motivational vibes my way...please!) * More scrap-a-long projects? Perhaps a hat or two. * I really want a project I can sink my teeth into...hummm... ~~~ From the Ally Archives
--------