AUTHOR: Knitti-me TITLE: DATE: 11:13:00 AM ----- BODY:
The play/rock opera was a success! Over the three nights we had over 700 people attend! It was certainly worth all the hard work and late nights. I love the performing arts. Here are so pictures of the set that my husband worked so diligently on. Set 1 Set 2 Set 3 Set 4 And here are pictures of some of the characters in the play. The Formerly Demon Possessed Woman singing about her healing by the "Miracle Man." Marketts & John the Baptist singing "Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world." The Dread Pharisees (my husband is the one in the middle). The Wraiths looking unusually evil. Jesus on the Cross And a not very flattering photo of me and Graeme. Picture of Jesus is a rock opera (similar to Jesus Christ Superstar)based on the four Gospels. We have produced a 2-CD album of all the songs ($20.00) and the 2004 video/DVD should be out in the next several weeks. If you are interested in obtaining further information, please feel free to email me or post a comment. ~~~ Knitting Content: I have some finished objects to show you! Here are some embellished flip flops I quickly whipped up. And here are four scarves. Left to right 1) one strand Crystal Palace Waikiki and one strand Crystal Palace Fizz; 2) A discontinued Crystal Palace cotton yarn with gradations of color and cotton "slubs" intersperced; 3) Crystal Palace Splash; and 4) A very fancy yarn (I can't remember the name or brand, but I do remember it was very expensive! These were all knit on size 15 needles. I actually knit a few rows on Shapely T last night! Daughter has a basketball game tonight, so I will get another hour or so of knitting done on this project. I am finding that I am a bit bored with the Shapely T; however, I will persevere because I committed to the knit-a-long and I do love the look of the garment and the yarn I chose. But to add a bit of spice to my life, I may start another project or two...
--------