AUTHOR: Knitti-me TITLE: DATE: 10:11:00 AM ----- BODY:
Betsy Update~ Thank you all so much for your heartfelt greetings on behalf of Betsy. I and my family truly appreciate it. Alas, Betsy is still missing. I spent quite a bit of time last night searching, pointing my husband's high-powered flashlight into all sorts of nooks and crannies. I've seen my husband out several times beating bushes and calling her name. Neighborhood interrogations, I mean  interviews, will commence tonight. ~~~ As many of you can attest to, knitting is a form of therapy. During this trouble time, I have used knitting to calm my anxious thoughts. Knitting Progress:

I will be on vacation next week and, unlike Nicaragua (surprisingly), I will be computer-less. So no blogging and no reading of blogs. I know I will miss you guys! Before leaving, I'm going to dive into my Embarrasingly Large Yarn Stash and begin to pick out yarns for my Colinette-esque Ab Fab throw.

I will try to post this weekend before taking off on Sunday for a week of R & R - Waa Hoo!

--------