AUTHOR: Knitti-me TITLE: DATE: 11:09:00 AM ----- BODY:
Worried~       This is Betsy. She's been with us a long time. Betsy was born in our linen closet 17 years ago this month. Betsy is missing. Because I'm not wanting to display more than quiet concern over her disappearance to my children, I am expressing my anguish and panic to you, my faithful blog friends.  Betsy has understandably slowed down in the last few years, but has always been there to greet us each morning. During the cooler months she would take up residence in our bedroom, making a nest in the down comforter. She would come out to the living room in the evenings and sit on daddy's knee. As the weather warmed up, she would move outside and take up residence in our yard, never venturing far from the front door. This year she staked out a spot by our front walk in the shadow of the eaves. She's not there now and hasn't been for about three days. I've heard that some animals go off to die in solitude; like they can sense the end is near. We've been walking the perimeter of the yards, shaking bushes, checking out the garage to no avail. Please keep Betsy in your thoughts and prayers. I know she is just an animal, and this crisis pales against life and death issues many of you face. But Betsy has been part of our family for many years and is dearly loved.
--------