DATE: 10:36:00 AM
Crap du Jour-
I usually try to remain upbeat and positive on my blog and in my life, but today I am just GRUMPY and I just need to vent.
I am experiencing a full-blown attack of my monthly nemesis and I feel like crap. I worked for several evenings on a stole and finished it up last night - and it looks like crap. My kids are always arguing and I'm sick of listening to their crap. Ally had an accident and I nearly stepped in her crap. And at work, a caller goes to my boss complaining that she has called several times and has not been able to talk with me - did she leave a message on my voice mail? No! If she did, I would have called her back right away so I could listen to her CRAP! CRAP, CRAP, CRAP... Can you tell I'm ready for the weekend? Yeah, but I have to come in to work on Sunday to finish up a project - CRAP!
- As I mentioned above, I finished a ColorJoy Stole and it looks hideous. I've stuffed it into a bag and crammed it into the dark recesses of my stash closet.
- I finished another scarf. Really pretty, really snuggly (ok, that's positive).
- Got another five scarves on the needles.
- Need to get back to my Simply Autumn Cardi. It's almost finished- really, it is.
- I want to pull out Marta and begin to knit on her again (put shapely on the UFO list).
- I have more stole and poncho ideas but I'm a bit gun shy after the Color-Crap Stole fiasco
I believe some yarn therapy is in order. My LYS just happens to have their Annual Summer Sale starting today – Uh, can I take an early lunch?