AUTHOR: Knitti-me TITLE: DATE: 10:36:00 AM ----- BODY:
Crap du Jour- I usually try to remain upbeat and positive on my blog and in my life, but today I am just GRUMPY and I just need to vent. I am experiencing a full-blown attack of my monthly nemesis and I feel like crap. I worked for several evenings on a stole and finished it up last night - and it looks like crap. My kids are always arguing and I'm sick of listening to their crap. Ally had an accident and I nearly stepped in her crap. And at work, a caller goes to my boss complaining that she has called several times and has not been able to talk with me - did she leave a message on my voice mail? No! If she did, I would have called her back right away so I could listen to her CRAP! CRAP, CRAP, CRAP... Can you tell I'm ready for the weekend? Yeah, but I have to come in to work on Sunday to finish up a project - CRAP! ~~~ Projects:

I believe some yarn therapy is in order. My LYS just happens to have their Annual Summer Sale starting today – Uh, can I take an early lunch?

--------