AUTHOR: Knitti-me TITLE: DATE: 12:38:00 PM ----- BODY:
I'm Back! Just a quicky ~ We got back late last night from a fabulous weekend in the mountains. Needless to say, I'm a bit "punchy" as my dad use to say. But I came home to some great mail: A BIG THANK YOU! to my Secret Pal. She sent me the cutest e-card last week and then this arrived over the weekend. Along with a precious card, she sent a Wild Woman pin and some hand balm. Thank you, thank you SP! By the way, both packages I've received from my Secret Pal arrived from two differnt states - sneaky, sneaky. Another surprise came when I opened an envelope addressed to "knitti-me." Wow, I guess I've arrived as a blogger when I start getting mail addressed to my alter-ego (smile). Inside the envelope was a cute card and these darling buttons. Kathleen A. sent them as a thank you for the extra Vogue Knits magazine I mailed her a few weeks back.. Thanks Kathleen!, it wasn't necessary, but certainly appreciated. My next post - an FO and a Confession...
--------