AUTHOR: Knitti-me TITLE: DATE: 2:22:00 PM ----- BODY:
Once I got my digital camera last Christmas, I have felt compelled to grace each post with photos. Alas, none of my WIPs are photo-worthy at the moment, but many of them are very close to done. I have been a knitting honey bee flitting from project to project. I have about four scarves on needles right now, along with two shawls, and the AB FAB. I am in major scarf/shawl production. I've been doing laps around my stash and have so many ideas for yarn combinations for scarves that I can hardly keep my attention on any one project. I guess once I run out of needles, I'll have to start finishing up the scarves. I was able to sit down and finish a little something for my Secret Pal, which I will mail out tomorrow. Speaking of Secret Pals, I still haven't heard from mine...hello...are you out there?
--------