DATE: 11:35:00 PM
Secret Pal - You ROCK!
A package from my Secret Pal was just what the doctor ordered. You can imagine how thrilled I was to receive this in the mail:
That is Bath & Body Works lotion and shower gel in my favorite flavor Plumeria; a fab cosmetics bag that could double as a cute evening purse; a ball of S. Charles Ritratto; and a mug that says, "Girls Who Knit."
The card was a hoot. It had symptoms of Obsessive Compulsive Knitting Disorder (OCKD).
- Dinner is usually 1-2 hours late;
- Grocery money is spend on yarn;
- You miss important appointments;
- Dust can be measured with a rain gauge;
- Your kids think the vacuum is a coat rack;
- Your laundry room resembles the Dry Cleaners;
- Knitting becomes more desirable than chocolate;
- You hope that hot flashes will wake you at night for bonus knitting time.
Hee - that sounds just about right.
From the Ally Archives: