TITLE: I Am Thankful For...
DATE: 2:02:00 PM
In the midst of having a personal, professional, spiritual melt-down last night, I was reminded by my precious husband, that I have much to be thankful for.
I Am Thankful For . . .
* the mess to clean up after a party because it means I have been surrounded by friends;
* the taxes I pay because it means I'm employed;
* the clothes that fit a little too snug because it means I have enough to eat;
* the spot I find at the far end of the parking lot because it means I am capable of walking;
* all the complaining I hear about our government because it means we have freedom of speech;
* that lady behind me in church who sings off key because it means I can hear;
* the piles of laundry and ironing because it means my loved ones are
* the lawn that needs mowing, windows that need cleaning because it
means I have a home;
* my huge heating bill because it means that I am warm;
* weariness and aching muscles at the end of the day because it means I have been productive;
* the alarm that goes off in the early morning hours because it means I am alive.
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!