AUTHOR: Knitti-me TITLE: Eeek! DATE: 10:41:00 AM ----- BODY:
I left my digital camera at my sister's house! After tearing the car, suitcases, and house apart and then having visions of unscrupulous characters walking off with MY camera, my sister called me with the news that it was sitting on her dinning room table. So as a result, I am unable to take or download pictures - boo hoo! Fortunately, my mom is coming to town this weekend, so hopefully she can bring my camera with her. (Tifff, just as soon as I can get it together, I'll send pics of stuff I think you might find interesting for the swap - ok?) ~~~ I want to give a huge SHOUT OUT to Kate of "A Case of Fiber Fever" fame who stepped in as my SPII Angel. She sent me a package filled with beautiful Cascade 220 wool in gorgeous autumnal colors, a Sophie Bag pattern and some knitting notions; of which one can not have too many of. Thank you, thank you Kate for your generousity. ~~~ The Christmas Boutique I participate in each year is on December 14th! Double EEEK! I need to take stock, sew my little "knitti-me" tags on each item, price them and perhaps churn out a couple more items. I hope I sell every stitch, because that, my friends, is my Christmas present buying money. And yes, I have not even started my Christmas shopping yet...
--------