AUTHOR: Knitti-me TITLE: Stash Sale! DATE: 10:01:00 AM ----- BODY:
I spent Wednesday evening rummaging around in the Embarrassingly Large Yarn Stash and came up with lots of yarn to sell. And to look at my yarn closet, you wouldn't even notice that a dent has been made. I tell you, it is almost sinful how much yarn I have accumulated. ~~~ SOLD! First up are 2 balls of Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock in color #18 Watercolor; 215 yards each; 80% Superwash Wool, 20% Nylon; machine washable. I paid $10.50 each, so I'll take $12.00, including shipping. ~~~ SOLD! Here are 3 balls of Colinette Fandango in their Jamboree colourway; 100 meters (approx. 109 yards) each; 100% pure cotton. $15.00 for the lot, including shipping. ~~~ 6 balls of Euro Yarns Brushstrokes Cotton in color #109; 119 yards each; 100% mercerized cotton. I paid $8.50 each so I'll take $25.00, including shipping. ~~~ SOLD! One ball Twinkle Toes fingering weight wool handpainted by Over the Rainbow Yarns; approximately 4 oz./500 yards. $7.00 including shipping. ~~~ These are two balls of Colinette's Mezzotint wool, which has been discontinued. There is no colorway listed, but the colors are pastel pinks and blues. 125 meters (approx. 130 yards) each. $10.00, including shipping. ~~~ SOLD! Six balls of Crystal Palace Waikiki in color #2954 (peach); 100 yards each; 65% Rayon, 35% Cotton. $20.00, including shipping. ~~~ SOLD! OK, this is 3-ish balls of a handpainted Softball Cotton by Over the Rainbow Yarns in muted purples, blues and greens; approx. 8 oz/400 yards. $10, including shipping. ~~~ SOLD! Three balls Cascade Yarns Sierra Quatro in three different colorways: #84 (greens, peach); #85 (yellow, blue green, coral); and #81 (green, purple, yellow); 191 yards each; 80% cotton, 20% wool. I paid $9.25 each so I'll take either $5.00 each or $12.00 for the lot, including shipping. ~~~ If you would like to purchase any of the above yarns, please email me at marieedmondson (at) yahoo (dot) com. Well, that's it for today. More to follow...
--------