AUTHOR: Knitti-me TITLE: Two Skein Wonder, A Cozy, and a WIP DATE: 12:10:00 PM ----- BODY:
Well this was one bandwagon I jumped on ~ The One Skein Wonder. Actually, it took nearly two skeins of Noro Kureyon, but then I knitted it loosely for my ample form. This was a fun, quick knit; great for instant gratification.

Of course it doesn't look quite as flattering and sophisticated on me as it does on Glam Steph. Would I wear this out in public? I don't think so. It may find itself reincarnated into a Sophie Bag someday. ~~~ We got new cell phones! After reading about Bliss' war with Verizon, I called, with trepidation to order two new phones for husband and me and also to add the kids to the family plan (yes, I finally broke down and got my two teenagers cell phones! Will I live to regret this?). Up to this point husband and I have been lugging around dinosaur cell phones as big as staplers, so you can imagine my glee when I received my new little toy in the mail.

Knowing this little gem would get lost in the dark recesses of my knitting bag, I crocheted up a little cell cozy using the last remnants of the Noro Kureyon from the Two Skein Wonder.

I even found a wonderful vintage button from my grandma's button jar to secure the cozy handle. ~~~ Here's another bandwagon I jumped on too, Klaralund - about 12 months late! Well at least I didn't join the knit-a-long or this thing would never get finished.

I love, Love, LOVE this Noro Silk Garden colorway, #232. I opted to knit the body of the garment in the round. It's going pretty fast, that's about 2 1/2 skeins of Silk Garden so far.

After the felting fiasco with the Peruvian Collection Highland Wool, I'm finding I'm dragging my feet on knitting the next Sophie bag sample for my upcoming felting class. In this sample, I am incorporating random beadage throughout the knitted fabric. I finished knitting the bottom of the bag and have just picked up stitches around. I'm distracted by Klaralund.

--------