AUTHOR: Knitti-me TITLE: Cropped Cabled Cardigan DATE: 11:50:00 AM ----- BODY:
That's the back of the Cropped Cabled Cardigan from Fall 2005 Vogue Knitting. Except for one other sweater (Simply Marilyn - with one big cable up the middle), my experience with cables have been very limited. So it has been quite fun and fortunate that I've been home from work recovering so I could have time for some uninterrupted and undivided knitting time learning to read cable charts etc. And of course I could never have gotten this far without Bron's invaluable tips.

So now I'm on to the left front.

~~~

I DON'T WANNA GO BACK TO WORK - WAAAAAA! I just got back from the doctor's and she is putting me back into the workforce part time Wednesday, Thursday, Friday then throwing me into the fray full time next Monday. And I was getting so use to being a lady of leisure. As a result, I'm sure the creative endeavors will be tapering off.

~~~

From the Ally Archives~

Ally says, "What, you're not going to be hanging out all day with little ol' me anymore?"
--------