AUTHOR: Knitti-me TITLE: Self Portrait Tuesday DATE: 10:02:00 AM ----- BODY:
Hand of Pudge

~~~

Well my Frappr map is filling up slowly but surely. I had to pad it with my husband and his psychotic criminal face (go check it out-creepy). I was pleasantly surprised to see our friend Richard in New Zealand signed on (Hi Richard!). I also want to give a shoutout to Amy in Arkansas and Bron in New Mexico.

On the crafting front I'm making mindless scarves for the boutique in December and have strung together a couple of bracelets and some earrings for friends. Not much time to craft these days unfortunately and no extra energy to take pics of what I do accomplish.

I will, however, be making my way to the Bead Shoppe to buy supplies for my sister's multi-fringed party bracelet. Tutorial to follow - I promise!

Cheers!

--------