AUTHOR: Knitti-me TITLE: Sick, Sick, Busy, Busy DATE: 4:24:00 PM ----- BODY:
Hi Everybody, I've been flat out sick with a nasty flu bug and brochitis. I missed three days work and am just now trying to wade through all the crap on my desk. To add to my misery, my boss is going on vacation next week, so she's given a nice long laundry list I need to work through and cover while she's out. Yeah - it's back to a very salty salt mine. Anyway, I've turned off my blog comments for a while because I'm being spammed constantly. So if you want to contact me or just say "hi," drop me an email (marieedmondson (at) yahoo (d0t) com). Crafting endeavors are somewhat at a stand still. Cropped ribbed cardi is languishing on the first sleeve, the other Glampyre cardi is, well, not sure I'm loving it. Maybe I'll take a pic and get your opinion. I've been working on a really cool multi-fringed bracelett that should be done tonight, if I get any TV time in. The annual Holiday Boutique I participate in every year has been scheduled for December 14, so I'm going to be shifting gears and begin to churn out scarves, hats, mits and other accessories for sale. Anyway, health and work have once again cut into my crafting and blogging life - I need to find a balance.
--------