AUTHOR: Knitti-me TITLE: Ack! (or why do I even bother...) DATE: 12:51:00 PM ----- BODY:
Well, the Annual Holiday Boutique was last night. While it was a fun night of hanging out with other talented women, with lots of munchies and drinks and browsing all the fun art, crafts, jewelry, and bath/body products displayed, it was also an evening of disappointment; I came home with $60.00 in my pocket and lots of unsold merchandise in my trunk.

Snark on... I could tell you about the vendor, new this year, that made a killing last night with lots of Red Heart and Fun Fur hats/scarves that were sold for $10 bucks each - but I won't...Snark off.

Anyway, another crafter told me about Etsy.com. I'm probably going to set up a store and try to off load a lot of my stock.

Will I participate next year? I don't know. If I do, I'm going to have to come up with a more marketable product instead of unique scarves and accessories made from fabulous high end yarns and materials.

--------