AUTHOR: Knitti-me TITLE: It's my Birthday and I'll Cry if I want to! DATE: 11:20:00 AM ----- BODY:
Yes, today is my 41st birthday. For some reason I've been very weepy. I had a major meltdown in Mervyn's yesterday. Anyway, this pic was taken on my first birthday back in 1965. That's my 40-something mom holding me with my 13 year old sister sitting nearby. Not sure which teenaged brother is standing in the background. The caption on the cake reads, "Happy B.D. (Birthday) S.M." To liven things up around here and get me out of my funk, I'm holding a BIRTHDAY CONTEST! The first person to correctly guess what the initials "S.M." stand for gets a prize. The winner will receive something knitting- or beading-related (real surprise there - smile). Leave your answers in comments - and spread the word. Contest deadline is Midnight PST, Wednesday, December 7th.
--------