AUTHOR: Knitti-me TITLE: Bracelets! DATE: 11:04:00 PM ----- BODY:
I've completed another Multi-fringed Party Bracelet! As you can see, this bauble is beaded up in tones of red and black with silver accents. Very fun and sassy. (For those of you just tuning in, I have a Party Bracelet Tutorial available for the asking. Just email me at marieedmondson AT yahoo DOT com.)

I so loved the knitted and beaded bracelet Emma worked up that I had to go on over to Earth Faire and order a kit for myself. Here's mine in the Golden Raspberry colorway. For the most part, I love this bracelet. It is very unique and I love the blending of my two passions of the moment: knitting and beading! And yes, this was knit up on size 00 needles. Who would've thought knitti-me would ever trade in her tree trunk needles for twigs! Well, I can take small needles in little doses.

I was disappointed to find out the beads were mostly plastic. I'll definitely be working up a few more of these beauties from my own bead mixes.

I was pleased to see how well the bracelet matched my new shoes!

Next post...SP Goodies!!!
--------